One of the highlights of my career was winning the SANs Difference Maker Award for implementing the CIS 20 critical controls for a school district. The SANS institute is the global leader in cybersecurity training and certifications.
In my career of 25+ years providing systems security to manufacturing, educational, and municipal organizations, I have taken pride in my ability to increase regulatory compliance and data security using existing equipment, processes, and staff. As founder and principal of Richardson Cyber Security, I understand how to clearly explain complex regulations and standards and deploy limited client resources to ensure compliance and cyber security.
BA in Business Administration & Management, Southern NH University
- Systems and Network Administrator for Mission Critical Linux
- Systems Administrator for Filtrine Manufacturing
- Director of Technology & Emergency Management for the Monadnock Regional School District
- Director of Technology for the Hillsboro-Deering School System
- Emergency Management Director for the Town of Troy, New Hampshire (Volunteer).